1. To access BrasaOvens online stores, you agree to do so solely for your own personal use and in accordance with these terms.
2. The site is owned and operated by BrasaOvens Lda., Company registered in Portugal.
3. Site visitors who just want to view content do not need to register. However, any use of the site (including, but not limited to, viewing content) constitutes your acceptance of these terms, which take effect upon first use of the site.
4. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, display, store, distribute, transmit, broadcast or commercially exploit as well as modify in any way any content of the Site.
1. If you want to interact with the site by participating in the forum or blog and setting up a profile, you must register. In this context, you will be asked to "accept" these Conditions. If you wish to make your purchases on the site, you will be obliged to accept and comply with the Conditions of Purchase.
2. When you register, you will be asked to choose a username and password so that you can use and access the site.
3. You accept responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and you are responsible for all activities that occur in connection therewith. We are unable to verify the identity of persons acting as Members or using Members' areas and will not be liable if your password is used by someone else.
4. You must ensure that you are the only person using your username and password and you agree to notify us of any unauthorized use or other breaches of security immediately upon becoming aware of it.
5. You accept and confirm the registration as a user, you are 18 years or older and all the information you provide is accurate, truthful and up to date.
6. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Site or any part of it (including the availability of any features of the Site) at any time without notice or liability to you. We have the right to suspend or terminate your membership or access to any part of the Site at any time if you breach the Terms or for technical reasons.
1. The conditions are drawn up and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Portugal. Any dispute arising from the Site or these Terms are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Portugal, Braga.
2. We make no representation that the content on the site is appropriate for use also in locations outside the EU. If you access the Site from outside the EU, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
3. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to any company, firm or person provided that this does not affect your rights under your Terms. You may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations under the Terms to anyone else your membership is personal to you.
(BrasaOvens® online store www.brasaovens.com)
By accessing this site you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept them, you cannot use this website and must leave it immediately.
Every precaution has been taken to ensure that the photographic representation, description and characteristics of each product are accurate. Orders are subject to availability. Before placing an order, you should read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information. By submitting an order on our website, you represent and warrant that the payment details provided by you are valid and accurate and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full.
By placing an order, you confirm that you are the person mentioned in the billing details. The acceptance of an order executed by you online and the conclusion of the contract between you and BrasaOvens online store www.fr-barbecues.com will end when your order is dispatched unless you cancel the order in accordance with our Returns and Refunds procedures below.
1. Shipping and delivery costs
We aim to deliver all orders within 10 working days. However, when items are out of stock, there may be a delay. In this case, we will inform you of a new delivery date. With each delivery, you will be required to sign a receipt. If you have any questions regarding delivery, please contact our customer service at (+351) 935635754 or by Email noting your name and order number.
Our service consists/ends with the delivery of the goods to the delivery address. We do not install
3. Returns and Refunds
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, contact our customer service at (+351) 935635754 or by Email within 14 days of delivery after analysis and in common agreement, we will either exchange, replace or refund the price of the item. We will ask that the products in question be in their original packaging, If goods are returned damaged, we reserve the right to collect a fee in relation to the costs of new processing following the sale.
Any expense incurred in returning the item(s) will not be refunded, nor the value of the original cost of delivery, except in the case of damaged or defective goods, or goods shipped in error.
BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH A RETURN of products contact us.
None of the above affects your statutory rights where goods are faulty or mismatched with your purchase you are protected by your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
4. Forgot Password
If you have forgotten your password, simply go to My Account from the top of the page and select Forgot Password. You will be prompted to enter your email address and we will send you a new password. If you have forgotten the e-mail address you registered, please contact us.
We accept payment by:
Credit/debit card; all credit/debit card payments are processed through PayPal and bank transfer
6. Viewing Orders
To check the status of orders simply select the orders from the bottom of the page under the heading My Account and enter your username (your email address) and password.
7. Update Account Information
To update your account information, including billing and shipping addresses, simply select My Account at the bottom of the page and enter your username and password. Select Address from the left menu to view and edit all stored information and addresses.