You have no items in your shopping cart.
Adjustable stainless steel manual rotisserie for wood-fired ovens
• Extendable spit roast for cooking poultry and meats
• Different sizes depending on the size of the oven
• Easy to assemble and install
• 100% made of 304 stainless steel
• 5 years warranty
Traditional outdoor pizza oven, size 100 cm, with chimney outlet.This wood-fired oven is manufactured in Portugal with refractory bricks and cement.The oven is not insulated. It's meant to be installed in a sheltered place and insulated afterwards.Comes standard with a galvanized steel door, optionally you install a stainless steel door.Other options are a door thermometer and 1-meter chimney tube and cap.It's equipped with four hooks on the corners to help with the installation of the pizza oven.
Small traditional pizza oven, size 80cm, with chimney outlet.This wood-fired oven is made in Portugal with refractory bricks and cement.The pizza oven is not insulated. It should be placed in a sheltered and dry place and then insulated.The pizza oven comes equipped with a double door in galvanised steel that takes 1 skewer, optionally you can equip it with the same door in stainless steel.Other options include a door thermometer and a 1 metre chimney pipe with lid.It is equipped with four hooks on each corner to facilitate the installation of the pizza oven that weighs 350kg
Premium wood-fired oven FUMUS size 100 cm
• Available in 3 colors (colored projected cork)
• The FUMUS premium outdoor oven comes in a block, fully assembled
• It's fully insulated. The interior of the oven is made with refractory clay coated with a ceramic blanket and expanded clay
• The oven is finished with a projected cork paint, giving it the different colors and extra protection to the weather elements
• Comes with a double door (steel plate 2mm thick): 40 x 31 cm
• It has a built-in thermometer 0 - 350º C
The Clibano wood-fired oven is a rustic pizza oven with triple insulation.With internal and external walls made in refractory brick with a ceramic blanket in between for total thermal tightness.
This oven is equipped with a double door that allows the use of a skewer. The door is made of 1cm thick aluminum and has a glass window that allows you to see inside the oven.
It's equipped with a 0-500º C thermometer with a 40 cm probe to measure the temperature in the center of the oven.